About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Christmas Goodies

Some of my favorite treats of Christmas
are the handmade cards I receive from my
extremely talented friends!! I love sharing them
on my blog! I'm grateful for my friends! 

This cutie is from Gerri Morgan

 This beauty from Judy Meyers

 This creative looker from Nancy Klessig

 This fabulous card from Penny Yoder

 Sue Beranek's fabulous design

 This pretty winter scene from Sue Chaney

 Terri Winske-Hermsen being crafty
with this sweet card.

Each card is uniquely exquisite and LOVED!
Thanks, ladies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment