About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 364

Challenge 364 - Stenciling

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Sparkle and Sprinkle!

Here's my card for this week's challenge.
I loved the images from Sprinkle and Sparkle and
I printed the sentiment on my card front and then
used a stencil from Fun Stampers Journey and added
inks to sponge on some Fall colors. I should have come
into a bit further, I think, but I was afraid to mess it up. lol
I colored my Nuthatch and leaves using some fall colored
Copics. I fancy cut it and added some mounting tape to 
raise it up for some needed dimension. 
Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Be sure to check out Sparkle and Sprinkle for more great images!
Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

4 comments:

  1. wow! I love love LOVE how you used this image, Pam. I would never have thought of doing this, but I will, going forward. It's a fabulous idea to feature one certain aspect of the image. LOVE IT! Have you thought of putting it in the SNS Challenge? It's gorgeous! And I love the use of the stencil, too. Have a great day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget the other challenges. I'll try to find some time to add it. Thanks again for your sweet comments! Hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. This is really beautiful Pam :) I think you did just the right amount of stenciling! The words sort of bloom out of it <3 I love the 3D & Your choice of colors ~ just really beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete