About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 360

Challenge 360 - Happy Birthday

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Power Poppy!
Here's my card for this week's challenge.
I just love this image and it was a pleasure to color with 
my Copic markers. Added a couple of layers and some
gems and it's complete!
Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Be sure to check out Power Poppy for more great images!
Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. What a beautiful card. love details and gorgeous colors. Love it!!!
    Huggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the black/white background paper. It really pops the beautifully colored image. Great job. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Pam! I love your the colors of your tulips and the black and white patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete