About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 358

Challenge 358 - Masking

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Freckled Fawn!
Here's my card for this week's challenge.
This such a quickie card. It took me about 10 minutes 
to make. I had cut a scallop die cut and I used the 
part, with the die cut removed, as my mask. I used daubers
to apply my inks in a random pattern. My die cut flower is 
from Penny Black and my stamped sentiment is from Fun
Stampers Journey. Add a couple of coordinating gems and 
put my card together for the finished product! 
Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Be sure to check out Freckled Fawn for more great images!
Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

2 comments:

  1. I love all those pretty colors you did for your masking technique. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely way of displaying the silhouettes, Pam! I love the colors inside the scallop oval. Sure was a clever way of creating a fun, fast and easy mask! I need to remember that trick! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete